If you enjoy balancing accounts, working with numbers, and finding solutions, you’ve come to the right place. We’re looking for an Accountant to join our team! You’ll help us re-energize the Catholic Church in America by smoothly executing vital day-to-day accounting activities. Versatile and determined, you’ll keep a firm grasp on our financials at all times so you can successfully tackle any unexpected projects that come your way. You’re ready to bring your A-game to your daily tasks, and you thrive on supporting your teammates. Plus, with 40-to-50-hour weeks of rewarding challenges, you’ll enjoy work-life balance. Ready to dive in?
Who We Are
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
Your typical day at Dynamic Catholic
- Complete tasks and monitor progress on project plans you develop for various accounting activities, including month-end closings, year-end audit, and Form 990 completion
- Prepare and review accounting reports for the Leadership team, including monthly financial statements; maintain an in-depth understanding of the content and transactions in the reports so you can remain an expert on our financials
- Assist with planning functions, including cash flow forecasting, program and activity profitability, inventory management and valuation, and donations and pledges
What You Need
- Commitment – Deeply passionate about the Mission of Dynamic Catholic and willing to act as a servant leader
- Coachability – Hungry for best practices, receptive to critical feedback, and always striving to improve
- Awareness – Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of groups and people
- Culture Advocacy – A strong passion for improving the culture you work in, with a habit of doing one thing every day to make that culture even better
- 2–4 years of professional accounting experience
- Bachelor of science in accounting
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
This position is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Applicants who are not local must be willing to relocate—which is why we offer relocation assistance!
To find out about new job opportunities and get a taste of the vibrant culture at Dynamic Catholic, follow us on Instagram @DynamicCatholic and look for #LifeAtDynamicCatholic