Administrative Assistant – Catholic Marketing Network
The Catholic Marketing Network (CMN) is a membership networking organization that serves as a catalyst for Catholic retailers, businesses, ministries, and professionals to help them maximize the impact of their mission. The CMN has an immediate opening for a full-time Administrative Assistant at our Plano office in Texas.
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Executive Director on the day to day tasks as well as other tasks as assigned. This is a full-time position and reports directly to the Executive Director.
- General Customer Service.
- Manages all levels of membership.
- Maintains all member data, including input of data and ensuring members’ assigned. category is accurate in our membership and Directory Marketplace systems.
- Invoicing members and contacting lapsed members by email, direct mail and phone call.
- Assist in the sales related to membership and other advertising products.
- Assist in maintaining and building our mailing and email list.
- Answering member inquiries by phone and email.
- Monitor membership numbers and providing monthly membership growth reports.
- Assist with planning the yearly event – CMN Annual Trade Show.
- Ensure proper security of database and files.
The successful candidate should possess a demonstrated proficiency with Google Docs/Sheets, Excel and other MS Office applications
Ability to navigate different systems
Must be organized and productive during high volume and stressful periods
The applicant should be professional, personable, exhibit self-initiative and have good time management skills.
The job requires both attention to detail and the ability to translate statistical data into meaningful reports
2-3 years of experience in administrative assistant role
Demonstrate the ability to work independently
Proven record of excellence in administrative support in a professional office environment
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
Commitment to confidentiality and demonstrating professionalism at all times
Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines
To apply, please send cover letter and resume including salary requirements to: