St. Catherine of Siena Academy is an all girls’ Catholic high school in Wixom, Michigan. The Academy students’ educational experience will foster a hunger for truth, an acceptance of God’s love for all, and an ardent desire to understand God’s will for them as women. The educational model of the Academy will incorporate the work of great Catholic thinkers, including Pope John Paul II, who gave the Church a clear understanding of the significance of the unique dignity and vocation of women.
St. Catherine of Siena Academy is looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication to fill the position of administrative assistant. Candidates should be able to assist administrative staff by handling office tasks, special projects, professional assistant via phone, mail, and email, and generally being helpful in the workplace. Candidates must be comfortable with computers, general office task, and excel at both verbal and written communications.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, and reordering supplies.
- Organize and schedule meeting and appointments for various administrative staff members
- Provide general support to visitors
- Coordinate special events, such as Graduation, Grandparents Mass, Honor’s Night, Gala, and others
- Capable of learning new software systems
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed Cover the reception desk when required
- Must be a practicing Catholic/willing to follow the teachings of the Catholic Church
- Associate Degree in related field or equivalent
- Prior administrative experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work