The Chapter Support Coordinator works within the YCP National Staff to provide an added level of guidance and attention to the existing chapters of Young Catholic Professionals. The ideal candidate for this position will be passionate about YCP’s unique mission and interested in meeting and working with young Catholic professionals and executives from across the country. He or she will have well-developed skills in organization, communication, time-management, and the ability to work synergistically with a large number of volunteers and the National Staff. The Chapter Support Coordinator must also be committed to ensuring excellence on every level of the YCP ministry.
The Chapter Support Coordinator acts as a conduit between chapters and the national organization by providing specific services to chapters such as:
- Conducting quality review with chapters and periodic check-ins with individual chapter leaders to identify and assist with challenges and monitor compliance with YCP Brand Standards.
- Managing communication between National Staff and chapters and reinforcing training, YCP Brand Standards, and existing tools for chapter success.
- Mentoring and collaborating with chapter volunteers (in and between chapters) to achieve chapter and organizational goals.
- Membership customer support
- Act as a chapter liaison for key national events and initiatives: annual Leader & Member Conference, St. Joseph the Worker Feast Day Event, chapter-level fundraising events, etc.
- Providing other support services to the Executive Director and National Staff as requested (presentations, reports, etc.)
Candidate should have the following attributes:
- Knowledge of and loyalty to the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Degree of professionalism for interactions with YCP volunteers and board of directors.
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, asks key questions and welcomes feedback.
- A sense of initiative and grit.
- Self-starting and goal-oriented; able to prioritize projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to think critically and problem-solve to achieve mission organizational goals.
- Strong knowledge of Google Suite, and comfortability learning new technologies (CRM, email systems, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.).
- Marketing, and/or event-planning experience preferred.