Young Catholic Professionals is building a national, and eventually international, army of young professionals on fire for their Catholic Faith, ready to evangelize our secular society and to help our Church as passionate leaders equipped with the skills and formation necessary to make a real impact.
The Chapter Support Intern works within the YCP National Staff to provide an added level of guidance and attention to the existing chapters of Young Catholic Professionals. The ideal candidate for this position will be passionate about YCP’s mission and interested in meeting and working with young Catholic professionals and executives from across the country. He or she will have well-developed skills in organization, communication, time-management, and the ability to work synergistically with a large number of volunteers and the National Staff. The Chapter Support Intern must also be committed to ensuring excellence on every level of the YCP ministry.
Young Catholic Professionals is a demanding and dynamic environment with a highly motivated team collaborating on extremely challenging projects. Check out this video to learn more about our non-profit.
Semester Internship: Position is typically unpaid with student receiving class credit. Stipends may be offered in limited situations where class credit cannot be granted.
The Chapter Support Intern acts as a conduit between chapters and the national organization by providing specific services to chapters such as:
• Mentoring and collaborating with chapter volunteers (in and between chapters) to achieve chapter and organizational goals.
• Managing communication between National Staff and chapters and reinforcing training and existing tools for chapter success.
• Membership customer support
• Act as a chapter liaison for key national events and initiatives: annual Leader & Member Conference, St. Joseph the • Worker Feast Day Event, chapter-level fundraising events, etc.
• Providing other support services to the Executive Director and National Staff as requested (presentations, reports, etc.)
Profile, Skills & Experience Required:
• Knowledge of and loyalty to the teachings of the Catholic Church.
• Degree of professionalism for interactions with YCP volunteers and board of directors.
• Ability to collaborate and work well with others, strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly detail-oriented, organized, asks key questions and welcomes feedback.
• Self-starting and goal-oriented; able to prioritize projects and meet deadlines.
• Ability to think critically and problem-solve to achieve mission organizational goals.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive, & Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.), and comfortability learning new technologies (CRM, email systems, Dropbox, etc.).
• Marketing, and/or event-planning experience preferred.
If you have problems submitting your application via this form please email email@example.com.