Work is good. Where you do it matters!
We are WORKSUITES, a growing, dynamic, professional, shared office space organization with locations positioned throughout the DFW Metroplex and Houston. Whether you are looking to begin or advance your career, WORKSUITES is a great place to be. We believe in entrepreneurship, cultivating environments that encourage teamwork and growth, and above all, creating a work culture that feels like family! We are currently looking for highly organized, self-motivated individuals to join our team of professionals. As WORKSUITES employees, we are the welcoming first face of many organizations, we proudly embrace the role of extra employee, assistant, partner, consultant and friend. You will take on an active role in the success of the organizations that trust us to be their provider for office space. Choose to be a part of a team that is a leader in its industry, is client focused, and recognizes that our biggest asset is YOU!
- Accept and transfer incoming phone calls: for many of our clients, you are the first voice their clients hear. You will provide an exceptional level of customer service with the understanding that you are an extension not only of WORKSUITES but of our client’s organizations.
- Ensure that your center is always a productive and empowering environment, every detail is important! You will participate in daily hospitality operations to include the opening and closing of your center, loading and unloading the dishwasher, making coffee throughout day, staying on top of kitchen cleanliness, tidying up meeting rooms and common areas in between uses, and maintaining and ordering inventory to ensure center is always properly stocked with supplies.
- WORKSUITES is the premier destination for meeting room options in Houston and the DFW Metroplex. You will support this valuable service by booking client meeting room requests for various WORKSUITES locations. Maximize your time-management skills and support our clients by managing the daily appointment calendar, updating no-shows and cancellations throughout the day to capitalize daily usage of meeting rooms and on-demand offices.
- Recognize that every visitor is a potential client: be a gracious host to all incoming visitors by offering coffee and water, notify clients of visitor arrival and directing to designated meeting space.
- Process new client move-ins, activate and distribute keys, answer questions and update any client changes to our client management system: your ability to build relationships increases WORKSUITES ability to more effectively serve the needs of our clients.
- Maximize on every opportunity to gain new clients by participating in the tour process and supporting your Community Manager and Client Solutions Team.
- Support client business functions by receiving, sorting and distributing mail and packages in a timely manner, daily. Create FedEx labels as needed, weigh and post letters.
- As the additional pair of hands to many of our clients, you will be trusted to manage confidential and sensitive information as well as participate in various administrative tasks such as; data entry, filing, faxing, scanning and copying.
- Contribute to and participate in company-wide initiatives to grow our organization, support our clients and sustain our culture
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding time management skills
- Problem solver with an ability to multitask
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including, Word, Excel and Outlook
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Six months or more of administrative or executive assistant experience preferred
- 75% employer coverage of Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance
- Fitness & Wellness reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Incentive Programs
- 401k plan
- Profit Sharing!!