The Data and Reports Coordinator is a member of the Quality & Compliance Department. The purpose of this position is to support agency efforts to achieve and maintain the accurate and timely collection of data. This position works directly with Quality & Compliance, Information Technology, and various programs and departments at Catholic Charities. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting programs in identifying and collecting relevant demographic and program outcome data; and providing reports and data queries as may be requested by various funders, external authorities, and internal stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Prepares and presents data for various internal and external reports. This includes, but is not limited to, annual, quarterly, and other requested reports regarding program and organizational outcomes; client demographics; and client satisfaction.
- Prepares and presents reports for errors or missing information involving client information, program measurements, and workflows.
- Organizes and formats data to facilitate ease of analysis and customizes reports and queries as needed.
- Assists in developing outcome measurement tools and reports. This includes, but is not limited to, collection processes, instruments and tools such as forms, surveys, etc.
- Conducts surveys regarding client satisfaction with agency programs and services, and provides a quarterly report summarizing results.
- Assists the Program Performance Manager with day-to-day operations of the agency’s Efforts-to-Outcomes (ETO) database, including but not limited to ETO Help Desk duties, troubleshooting, etc.
- Acts as an intermediary between program staff and Quality & Compliance to keep the ETO database operating in an orderly, efficient, and effective manner.
- Assists program staff in correcting data entry errors and ensuring the quality of data being entered into the database.
- Provides technical assistance to agency staff to help maintain the proper operation and effectiveness of the ETO system.
- Attends internal and external meetings related to data management and the various reporting needs of the agency.
- Maintains existing Quality & Compliance charts and tables, and related policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Social Sciences with a background in data analytics preferred, OR
- Associates Degree in related fields with a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in computer science, information systems or social sciences with a background in data analytics.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 1-5 years experience with data collection and analysis techniques.
- 1-5 years experience with standard database architecture required. Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) software, case management/human services software, or collaboration software systems (i.e.: SharePoint, Salesforce, etc.) preferred.
- Advanced productivity software skills including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Familiarity with Microsoft Access preferred.
- Advanced written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information in a safe, secure manner.
- Experience working in a nonprofit organization is preferred, but not required.