The Thomas More Law Center is seeking to fill the position of Development Associate. No experience is required, but the candidate must have a passionate commitment to the Law Center’s mission and be a quick learner and team player. A college degree is required.
The Thomas More Law Center is a national, nonprofit, public interest law firm based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. It is dedicated to the defense and promotion of America’s Judeo-Christian heritage and moral values, a strong national defense, and an independent and sovereign United States of America. You are invited to visit our website for more details on our mission: https://www.thomasmore.org.
The individual in this position will assist with all facets of fundraising and promotion of the Law Center’s mission as described above. Responsibilities include communication with donors via phone, emails and personal visits involving travel; event planning; donor and foundation research; major gift campaigns; and grant writing.
The following skills are required:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding telephone communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills to work with staff and donors.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrable internet skills and computer proficiency with standard office applications.
- Ability to move past unforeseen obstacles without unnecessary delay.
- Ability to work flexible schedule for special events.
- Attention to details.
Starting salary: $30,000 plus benefits. A higher salary may be considered depending on experience level.
Qualified candidates should send a letter of interest and resume to Fran Morello via e-mail to email@example.com.