Job Summary: Designs, creates, and delivers digital and online marketing pieces, including social media and content marketing, supporting the expansion and growth of the credit union and helps the organization better connect with current and prospective members. Provides support for the traditional marketing and mission programs of the credit union.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Writes and produces internal and external communication pieces to include: all social media communications, website content, digital newsletters, press releases, content blogs, e-blasts, email marketing pieces, and digital marketing efforts.
- Sources and maintains art and content for digital marketing and the credit union website. Manages digital marketing campaign, including Facebook and Google advertising. Ensures all marketing materials comply with State and Federal regulations.
- Manages and maintains the credit union presence on the internet and other digital applications.
- Generates digital newsletters, online promotions, micro sites, landing pages and new web pages. Makes recommendations on navigation, content and lead capture opportunities.
- Conducts routine maintenance and updates of website. Develops and implements social media strategy. Monitors and reports results of all on-line programs.
- Utilizes social media and digital marketing efforts to better connect with current and prospective members.
- Attendance at community events outside of typical work hours will be required.
- Works with the sales force to develop creative and effective uses of social media and other digital marketing efforts to drive business; works with senior leaders to develop social media and digital marketing policies.
- Assists the VP of Marketing & Mission in concept and coordination of various communications and marketing activities.
- Assists in creating reports and metrics as necessary.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role preferred
- Proficiency using Microsoft Suite ‑ Word, Excel, Outlook and Publisher, as well as WordPress
- Experience with website content management systems, social media platforms, and dashboards
- Experience using email marketing and marketing automation platforms. Knowledge of Google platforms and design programs such as Adobe a plus
- Strict attention to detail and ability to meet all established time lines; strong proofreading skills
- Self-starter who can accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
- Superb communication techniques both verbally and written
- Strong organizational skills; demonstrated problem solving abilities; passionate about serving the Catholic community.