Fuzati is seeking a Communications Director to work in a mission-driven marketing and technology firm that has a special focus on faith-based clients. The ideal candidate will be a driven individual who is versed in the best practices of marketing and sales copy across a variety of mediums as well as experienced in communicating the Catholic faith. This individual will lead a team of writers and work closely with designers, developers, strategists, and product managers to assure the effective and optimum performance of all projects.
What You Can Expect to Do:
- Lead content strategy for a team of writers
- Create traffic driven campaigns such as product sales, lead generation, including, but not limited to advertising, lead pages, nurture sequences, and remarketing emails.
- Collaborate on websites, including site maps, compelling homepage structure, and effective content.
- Advertising in a variety of formats, including Facebook, Google, and more.
- Brand development and identity, including taglines, mission statements, brand guidelines, and brand storytelling.
- Public relations, both in the Catholic and secular space.
- Print/Digital assets, including ebooks, posters, brochures, flyers, and more.
- Copyediting and ghostwriting.
What We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years of direct experience with websites, apps, and other digital products
- A passion for and knowledge of online marketing and technology trends
- Leading and editing a copywriting teams’ work
- A portfolio of work demonstrating experience across different projects and campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or similar
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent presentation software and presentation skills
Salary: $60,000 – $65,000 with Health Benefits
About the Employer
The premier Catholic marketing and technology firm, Fuzati was created to address the needs of many Catholic organizations: to utilize the best technology, marketing, and design to stimulate growth and open new opportunities. Our staff is passionate about helping our clients make an impact and rely upon a diverse set of skills – from technology and design to public relations and marketing.