Young Catholic Professionals is building a national, and eventually international, army of young professionals on fire for their Catholic Faith, ready to evangelize our secular society and to help our Church as passionate leaders equipped with the skills and formation necessary to make a real impact.
As our Finance and Accounting Manager your detailed organization and hands-on problem solving will help us produce and deliver the highest performance and reliable experience for all involved in this apostolate.
Young Catholic Professionals is a demanding and dynamic environment with a highly motivated team collaborating on extremely challenging projects.
Financial & Risk Management:
• Work with ED on budgeting, reporting, and donor relations.
• Develop and implement systems for reporting, measurement and supporting national and local revenue generation.
• Develop financial reporting materials for all donor segments, and oversee all financial, project/program and grants accounting.
• Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
• Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to the board of directors.
Compliance, and Strategy:
• Lead all chapter training, upgrading, and support for all finance related matters.
• Contribute to the development of YCP’s strategic goals and objectives as well as the overall management of the organization.
• Oversee YCP chapters’ finance and legal compliance, including: IRS reporting, insurance, contact and donor management, and payment of Chapter Fees.
Accounting & Bookkeeping:
• Ensure that bills and invoices are accounted for and paid on time (including chapter-related disbursements).
• Manage office G&A budget and ensure accurate and timely reporting.
• Manage bank deposits and reconcile bank activity, online payment processors, and credit card activity.
• Manage Staff expense reimbursement and reporting policies.
Profile, Skills & Experience Required:
• Bias towards action and ability to multitask in a dynamic atmosphere
• Incredibly focused, detail oriented, and organized
• Demonstrates common sense, good judgment, and poise when faced with emergencies
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and embrace a “no task too big or too small” attitude
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
• Experience with Google Apps, Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, PayPal, and other business software tools preferred
• Humility & emotional maturity
• Integrity and reliability
• A self-starter eager to exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
• High-energy, enthusiastic, and capable of turning around tasks quickly and efficiently
If you have problems submitting your application via this form please email email@example.com.