The Little Sisters of the Poor at St. Mary’s Home on the north side of Chicago (just off of Fullerton Ave.) are seeking a healthcare services office manager to assist them in coordinating the various medical, nursing, and other services provided to the elderly poor residents whom they serve at the Home.
- College degree or certification in a healthcare-related field, or equivalent solid experience serving in a healthcare environment;
- Love of the elderly and a sincere desire to serve Jesus in the poor;
- Sufficient energy and resilience to work in a fast-paced environment and to meet changing needs in a way that will bring comfort and happiness to the elderly poor in whom we serve Jesus Himself;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including a joyful, caring manner and good verbal and written communication skills;
- Solid computer skills;
- Valid driver’s license for an occasional errand or resident transport need;
- Attention to detail and dependability for follow-through;
- Experience serving in a faith-based environment is a plus.
Benefits: This full-time position offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package, as well as an awesome work environment and a Catholic chapel onsite.
Want to chat about it or ask questions? Call Sister Carolyn, lsp at (773) 484-8444.
Want to apply? For prompt consideration, e-mail resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer.