Working for the Knights of Columbus is unlike any other career opportunity you’ll come across. We’re a very unique organization in a very unique business. Working for the Knights allows you to build a business designed to help Catholic families protect what’s important to them, while making time to give back to your Church and Community.
With the Knights of Columbus, you can:
- Have unlimited income opportunities
- Determine your own definition of success & achievement
- Become part of a select team that is made up of ambitious, entrepreneurial young professionals – like you!
- Work with only with Catholic families, not strangers
- Have access to top sales training systems, tools, and mentorship programs
- Be assigned an established, exclusive sales territory with 5+ parishes and several hundred Knights of Columbus families
- Serve the local Catholic community through various charitable activities and fundraisers
- Enjoy a flexible schedule
- Do good for others while doing well for yourself
- Align your work and your values
For more info, send your cover letter and resume to our General Agent, Ron Sneller, through the YCP application program or visit www.SnellerAgency.com to submit a contact request form.