Young Catholic Professionals (“YCP”) is a 501(c)(3) national nonprofit seeking to promote the message of Working in Witness for Christ. YCP’s target market includes young adults in their 20s and 30s, both single and married, who are highly motivated to achieve personal and professional success and are seeking a greater understanding of their Catholic faith and identity.
YCP is one of the nation’s fastest-growing Catholic organizations with chapters in cities across the country and international interest. YCP was founded by a young entrepreneur in 2010 in Dallas with a mission to “Work in Witness for Christ.”
This entrepreneurial nonprofit is approached by young adults across the world asking to launch a YCP chapter in their city. We have active chapters in 18 cities across the United States and relationships with Catholic executives and young professionals in more than 65 other cities around the world.
Our members use their experience to become ambassadors of the faith in the public square. In this way, YCP forms tomorrow’s leaders to step forward in their communities and workplaces.
YCP is seeking a highly professional, motivated, and organized recent college graduate for an entry-level role. This person has the potential to quickly move up into a position of greater leadership and responsibility within YCP.
- YCP Program Management & Event Planning: includes planning, coordination, monitoring & tracking for the Training Chapter Weekend Conferences, Annual Leadership and National Member Conference, Fundraising receptions, and other special events.
- Management & Support of YCP Volunteers: includes collaboration with national and local volunteer leadership teams and committee members.
- Communication with Stakeholders: includes responding to community requests, inquiries, phone calls and emails.
- Budgeting & Treasury: includes assistance with financial reporting and tracking.
- Fundraising & Development: includes donor relationship building, donor database maintenance, report generation and tracking.
- Administrative: includes schedule & calendar coordination, document handling, taking notes and minutes at meetings, data entry, and web maintenance. Also managing: YCP Database (NationBuilder), updating and organizing documents within existing YCP digital files, updating existing legal documents for YCP chapters, ordering/tracking inventory for YCP chapters.
Candidate should have the following attributes:
- Must be proud of Catholic faith, passionate about Catholic community, and motivated to inspire people to live their faith in all areas of their lives.
- Must have the confidence and leadership to oversee and manage a large amount of administrative tasks, freeing up the Executive Director and other National Staff Members so they are able to focus on external matters such as fundraising, partnerships and overall strategy.
- Must be an energetic, entrepreneurial self-starter with strong oral & written communication skills.
- Must be very professional in manner and conduct with high standards in faith and work.