Coordinates the organization and timely execution of assigned marketing support tasks and the development of ongoing relationships with individuals at exhibit companies and marketing support suppliers, affiliated and nonaffiliated media companies (i.e. distributors such as cable television operators, television and radio broadcast stations, direct-to-home satellite providers), volunteers, viewers, apostolate supporters, general public, and Church organizations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in administration of Marketing CRM (Donor Direct); prepares data files for database upload; assists in training and supporting field staff on use of CRM; updates computer database of volunteers, parish and diocesan mailing lists, and distribution systems (radio, cable, wireless, etc.) as needed.
- Assists in development and execution of email marketing and web advertising plans, including evaluation of results and generating management reports.
- Monitors department budget for overages and prompt payment of invoices; prepares check requests and purchase orders for Accounting; reconciles monthly credit card statements.
- Coordinates network participation in major domestic and international trade shows/conventions/events, including hotel reservations, shipment of materials and exhibits to show sites, contracts, etc.; prepares budgets and timelines for participation; troubleshoots problems with convention management; recommends changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of trade show participation; prepares and monitors shipments to events and individuals representing network at events.
- Coordinates large multi-departmental events, such as EWTN Family Celebration, including contract execution with venues, coordination with contracted venues, budgeting, communications among EWTN departments, developing promotion plans, arrangements with vendors, preparing timelines and other activities as needed; monitors expenditures to insure adherence to budget.
- Assists with internal communications, outbound communications (telephone calls, faxes, email, letters, mail) and receives and responds to (or refers) inbound communications from affiliates, non-affiliates, viewers, volunteers, vendors and other members of the general public in a timely and professional manner.
- Prepares and maintains regular periodic reports for department, such as affiliate summaries and others as assigned.
- Maintains a current level of understanding of the Catholic Church and other organizations willing to assist in marketing the Network.
- Maintains a working knowledge of ongoing developments in the communications industry and web marketing.
- Guides social media content from our Regional Marketing Managers located in the field to the appropriate Irondale, AL social media administrator (Communications department or Media Missionaries department)
- Regular and prompt attendance.
- Performs additional duties, as assigned.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in marketing or related field.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of social media applications and experience using social media communication channels.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, work independently, research information, meet project deadlines, analyze problems and select proper course of action.
- Strong organizational skills with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills, including professional tact and courtesy when meeting or talking on the telephone.
- Ability to participate effectively in a team environment.
- Experience in and ability to operate various office equipment.
- Ability to lift, move and transport boxes up to 50 pounds.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license, with ability to drive an automobile and motorized cart.
- The ability to travel between 10 – 20% of the time (via automobile & air) with overnight and periodic weekend stays, as required (Travel is sporadic throughout the year, mainly driven by several large marketing events; will not involve regular weekly or monthly travel)
- Practicing Catholic with demonstrated working knowledge of the Catholic Church
- Event management experience and knowledge of CRM/database/e-marketing software
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, or other relevant field.
Benefits: Medical, dental, FSA, vision care, life insurance, short & long term disability, 403(b) retirement plan with employer match, CDU Educational assistance, paid time off, and 10 paid holidays.
Please submit cover letter including salary requirements and resume via email for consideration. EOE
To learn more about EWTN and our mission, please visit our website at www.ewtn.com.