Have you ever felt that our Church could do more? That working in evangelization requires faithfulness and trust in God’s providence, but also a lot of passion, hard work, and creativity? Jesus invites all of us to “Come, follow me.” There’s no set formula or preordained path which shows us how to respond to this invitation, but we must respond nonetheless.
In the spirit of the New Evangelization – of “re-proposing” the Gospel in dynamic ways – here at Verso Ministries we strive to create unique opportunities for people to encounter Jesus on pilgrimage. If you want to be part of an exciting and animated environment – where every day there’s a new challenge – then our team might be for you.
Currently, we are seeking a part-time (25 hours a week) Office Manager to manage internal operations of the business.
Your role at Verso Ministries
- Serve as primary registrar for pilgrims
- Maintain accurate records within the PEAK15 software
- Keep inventory of and order supplies for office
- Manage employee systems for onboarding, training, and welfare
- Assist with planning staff meetings, internal, and external events
- Organize and maintain office filing system
- Compose emails, memos, and reports for both internal and external communication
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Take minutes during meetings
- Provide critical feedback to continually improve our pilgrimage services
- Assist with improving operational efficiency
You should have
- Organization – Organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Professionalism – Offer exceptional customer service with confidence and competence
- Drive – A commitment to give it your all and go the extra mile for our pilgrims
- Creativity – Find unique solutions by thinking outside-the-box when necessary
- Vision – Strategic thinking skills with the ability to analyze data, observe trends, and think critically about complex problems
- Adaptability – An ability to learn new skills, to be flexible and respond to ever-changing demands
- Commitment – Passionate about the mission of Verso Ministries and of our Church’s task to evangelize all peoples
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Dependability – Available to work 5 hours a day (Monday-Friday) between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern
- Experience with pilgrimage and/or international travel
- Ministerial training, formation, or experience
- Proficiency in Adobe suite, Quickbooks online, or a CRM
What we offer you
- Competitive pay, commensurate with experience
- Generous paid time off (PTO) policy
- Culture committed to continuous growth and professional development
- Office space with free coffee, workout facility, and more
Email John Paul Lichon at email@example.com with 150 words about why this job interests you and why you’re a good fit, along with a current resume.
Who we are
“Verso l’alto” – Nearly 100 years ago, Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati wrote these words on a now iconic picture of him as he scales the side of a cliff. Literally, the words mean “to the top” or “towards the heights.”
Metaphorically, the phrase means, “orient your entire life toward God.” In all that you do, in all that you are, seek the path that leads you to God. Blessed Pier Giorgio is a beautiful witness to living out this mantra.
Verso Ministries began to help people on their earthly pilgrimage in the spirit of Frassati. To help them on an all-consuming climb to reach the heavens, and to be one with God in our final resting. Verso Ministries helps pilgrims explore our incredible world and discover what God has in store for them. With deep experience in both travel and spiritual direction, Verso provides everything a pilgrim needs to focus on their own journey in the world and spiritual life. Destinations include the Holy Land, Camino, France, Italy, and World Youth Day. Learn more at VersoMinistries.com.