St. John Paul II Foundation
Position: Program Coordinator
Reports To: Program Director – Family Initiatives Phase II
Description: The St. John Paul II Foundation is a national Catholic apostolate proclaiming the Good News about life and family through education and formation. We accomplish our mission through three hallmark initiatives – Together in Holiness, Converging Roads, and Shepherd’s Heart. The Program Coordinator will provide administrative and project management support in the development, implementation, and expansion of the Together in Holiness Formation series, a dynamic and innovative marriage enrichment program complementing our Together in Holiness Conference series. The Formation series will deepen formation of couples in parishes, schools, and small groups. This project includes three major components: a forward-thinking video series; an intuitive web platform housing curriculum and resources; and a robust formation process for facilitator host couples. The Formation series will become the premier marriage enrichment program in the country.
- Collaborate with Program Director in the development and maintenance of the Together in Holiness Formation series web platform, video series, and accompanying print resources for small groups, schools, and parishes.
- In partnership with Program Director, draft, edit, and curate copy content for program components, including website/app, guidebooks, promotional materials, and videos.
- Work alongside the Program Director in the phased implementation of the Together in Holiness Formation series in dioceses, parishes, schools, and small groups.
- Manage project timeline by working closely with project partners and vendors to ensure efficient and timely completion of all project outputs.
- Facilitate beta-testing and piloting of the Together in Holiness Formation series in partnership with dioceses, parishes, couples, and individuals.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute training and formation events, conferences, and networking opportunities.
- Develop promotional and marketing materials for use by dioceses and parishes.
- Maintain accurate records of all program participants, from diocesan and parish partners to individual groups and couples.
- Provide troubleshooting and support to participating couples regarding the Together in Holiness Formation series.
- Collaborate in the distribution and marketing plan in coordination with diocesan and parish partners, based in but not limited to existing conference model; coordinate implementation of marketing plan and distribution.
- Work closely with conference planning staff and administrative coordinator to ensure consistency of all communications both internal and external.
- Participate in staff meetings and other projects connected with the Foundation and perform other duties as assigned by the President and Program Director.
Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Leadership, Communications, Marketing, or Business Administration) and relevant experience in project management. The successful candidate will exhibit strong interpersonal and leadership skills, close attention to detail, and possess both the knowledge and experience necessary to manage large multifaceted projects. Knowledge of and familiarity with Catholic teaching on marriage and family is strongly preferred.
Strong Candidates will:
- Manifest a passion for the Church’s teaching on marriage and family and for supporting young married couples in their vocation to holiness as spouses and parents.
- Practice excellent communication in both the spoken and written word.
- Evidence ability to work independently and to take initiative.
- Exhibit high level of professionalism in working with Church officials, staff, scholars and benefactors.
- Possess the ability to encourage, affirm, and support a diverse group of people.
- Exhibit a strong capacity for creative and confident problem solving.
- Have comfortability and familiarity with a variety of media platforms.
- Show flexibility and confidence working in new and diverse situations.
This position is located in the Greater Houston area. The ideal candidate will be in the area or willing to relocate. Some travel will be required for promotion of Formation series at conferences. Compensation is commensurate with education and experience.
Applicants are requested to submit a letter of interest and resume to joshua(at)forlifeandfamily.org. Only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.