Cucina Antica Foods Corp is a family owned and operated company making natural/organic Italian products for 20 years. Cucina Antica Foods Corp. has developed 3 individual brands of packaged goods: Cucina Antica, Monte Bene, and Organico Bello. Products under these brands include: pasta sauce, dressing, ketchup, salsa, and canned tomatoes.
Chef/Owner Neil Fusco originally created his pasta sauce recipes in the kitchen of his Italian restaurant in Westchester County, NY. After identifying a need for premium sauces in the retail industry, Chef Neil founded Cucina Antica Foods Corp in Westchester NY. Although the recipes are simple, the world renowned Italian San Marzano tomatoes and old world Italian cooking methods are what makes our products unique. In building Cucina Antica Foods Corp., Chef Neil’s goal has been to offer a quality product that families can feel good about sharing, building bonds around tables and food. His hope is that these products may help make many beautiful meals and memories around the dinner table.
Cucina Antica Foods Corp is a privately held company that has 25 employees generating $10-20 MM sales annually. Cucina Antica Foods Corp is based in Mount Kisco, NY with an office in Dallas, TX. This position will work out of our Dallas, TX office.
The Regional Account Manager will work closely with all departments of the company to maintain and support current and new accounts while developing and cultivating our growing brands through sales, data analysis, marketing and promotional outreach. The Regional Account Manager will be trained to work with our in house sales team, become familiar with our products and gain additional knowledge of the specialty foods industry.
- Maintain existing retailer and distributor accounts and build relationships with new accounts.
- Coordinate and manage retailer and distributor promotions, advertising plans and demo programs to increase sales and profitability.
- Analyze quarterly sales data to assess effectiveness of promotional spend and movement.
- Facilitate new customer and item set up.
- Work with our account brokers to maximize current account revenue and new potential opportunities.
- Work closely with our Sales and Marketing Team in our Dallas, TX office to develop and strategize sales plans, brand awareness and marketing for the company.
Desired skills and experience:
- Self-motivated with excellent verbal and written communication as well as negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Work well with a team, but also independently.
- Lead with humility and charity.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- College degree required.
- Interest in food, health and wellness.
- Ability to travel for retailer meetings and trade shows.
Salary to commensurate with experience. 401k, Insurance, Paid Vacation and Sick Time available.
For further information about our company and products, please visit our websites: www.cucina-antica.com, www.montebene.com, www.organicobello.com