At Ohio Catholic Federal Credit Union we believe people are our most important asset – both our members and our employees. We look for energetic and member-focused individuals and in return we provide a fun and family oriented culture with a competitive array of benefits.
As a growing financial institution in the greater Cleveland area we have a fantastic opportunity for a Retail Bank Training Specialist. This position reports directly to the VP of Retail Banking, working closely with other division and department leaders.
The Retail Learning and Development Specialist delivers core technical, sales and service skills training to team members in the Call Center and Retail Branch locations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop and facilitate core technical, sales and service training for branch and call center associates.
- Develop and facilitate an associate friendly onboarding process.
- Create an enthusiastic and interactive classroom where new associates learn techniques through hands on training and role plays.
- Periodically test trainees to measure progress and to continuously evaluate and improve training effectiveness.
- Utilizes training aids such as videos, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids and computer tutorials.
- Provide classroom feedback to associate’s supervisors for additional coaching post classroom.
- Provide one on one observation coaching for associate’s as requested.
- May participate in proactively acquiring, retaining and developing talent.
- Prior experience developing a comprehensive learning program utilizing training and facilitation methodologies.
- Ability to effectively present information in a concise manner.
- Ability to facilitate an interactive participant workshop.
- Sales Trainer: In depth knowledge of core sales and service behavioral model including outbound marketing calls as well as lobby engagement model.
- Leadership Trainer: In depth knowledge of sales and service coaching methodology.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Retail Branch and Call Center positions.
- Knowledge of Credit Union products and services.
- Familiarity with Credit Union regulations and policy and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask multiple projects and priorities in a timely and professional manner.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and applicable experience in a financial institution environment.