Job Description: This position is responsible for publishing and maintaining new and existing product content, categorizing products and uploading product images to a suite of CBC Groups websites including; autom.com, livinggracecatalog.com, catholicgiftsandmore.com, catholic.cbcgroups.com, church.cbcgroups.com, sb-designstudio.cb-gift.com, heartfelt.cb-gift.com, sips.cb-gift.com, michel.cb-gift.com, stephanbaby.cb-gift.com & faithworks.cb-gift.com. When new websites are launched this position will also be responsible for setting up the new categorization hierarchies and managing the process of getting all the new products on the website.
- Create new and update existing pages with provided content and images
- Write new content and edit existing content on product pages
- Develop and increase product knowledge across all religious and secular product lines
- Product Web Categorization
- Update banners and feature images on the websites
- Work with Email Marketing to ensure pages are set up to correspond to email blasts
- Ensure site functions properly at all times
- Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising
- Work with E-Commerce Team and Merchandising to ensure website is error-free and professional
- Use SEO best practices on product and product category pages
- Experience using Microsoft Office software, advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Experience using Photoshop or similar products for resizing/compressing images.
- Understanding of image requirements and best practices for web images
- Computer literate and understanding of basic web technologies (FTP, browsers, basic HTML)
- Familiar with data management
- Previous experience of website or e-commerce CMS preferred
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form).
- Attention to detail, time management skills, and the ability to prioritize projects effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Be well versed in the Catholic Faith