Young Catholic Professionals (YCP), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, is one of the nation’s fastest-growing Catholic organizations with chapters in cities across the country and international interest. YCP was founded by a young entrepreneur in 2010 in Dallas with a mission to “Work in Witness for Christ.”
YCP is approached by young adults across the world asking to launch a chapter in their city. We have active chapters in 18 U.S. cities and relationships with Catholics in more than 65 other cities around the world.
Semester Internship; 3 credits: 150+ hours preferred; Unpaid, in exchange for: a) University Class Credit (if applicable) b) the chance to add real value to a rapidly growing national movement c) hands-on learning from a Founder & Executive Director, VP of Learning & Development, along with the entire National Staff.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about YCP’s unique mission and interested in meeting and working with young Catholic professionals and executives from across the country. He or she will be highly detail-oriented and committed to ensuring excellence on every level of the YCP ministry. He or she will have the chance to hone and improve current workflows and to assist the Executive Director and National Staff in managing key YCP contacts, materials, marketing, and events.
• Highly detail-oriented, organized, asks key questions and welcomes feedback.
• Excellent at tracking and meeting deadlines; excellent multitasking skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, works well with staff and volunteers.
• Self-motivated and self-directed, able to think critically to better achieve company goals.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Mailchimp, marketing, and/or event-planning experience preferred.
1. Coordinating with YCP constituents, including volunteers, donors, and board members.
2. Creating dynamic presentations and reports.
3. Assisting with Annual Member Conference planning.
4. Other administrative, marketing, and/or event-planning duties as needed.